UnexEvo Forum

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 12. Aug 2020, 02:34

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Main Quest Finished
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 20. Jan 2018, 20:32 

Where or how: The problem is to continue the game after finishing "The Deal" quest which comes when you're going to start mining iron bars and sell them.
Describing the error: No progression after the quest is done. Cannot interract other than with the horse. "Uncle Stefan" isn't either able to talk and I cannot take care of my horse.
How to reproduce the error: This error keeps happening even after saving and restarting the game. I have tried that and start on a new game and still this happens.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Main Quest Finished
BeitragVerfasst: So 21. Jan 2018, 15:19 

Hey
The Main Quest ends when you sell the iron bars. You cant talk to uncle Stefan because the quest ends. Thats all.
You can take care of your horse when you buy the currycomb in Gorgonia (the valley next to the farm of uncle Stefan).
There some side tasks to do if you finished the main quest. Talk to the Sheriff or the secretary of the mayor, you will get some quests.
Dont worry if you dont know any further, there is a youtuber, Susie_Code. She is playing RO and you can watch her videos :)

hopefully I could help you

BeitragVerfasst: So 21. Jan 2018, 15:22 

JustJette hat geschrieben:
Hey
The Main Quest ends when you sell the iron bars. You cant talk to uncle Stefan because the quest ends. Thats all.
You can take care of your horse when you buy the currycomb in Gorgonia (the valley next to the farm of uncle Stefan).
There some side tasks to do if you finished the main quest. Talk to the Sheriff or the secretary of the mayor, you will get some quests.
Dont worry if you dont know any further, there is a youtuber, Susie_Code. She is playing RO and you can watch her videos :)

hopefully I could help you

Hi! Thank you for your reply. I'll check out her videos on YT and find out how to continue. I didn't get to know it at all that you had to buy a comb in the town, but whenever I walk around there is only the tool guy who is available and he doesn't let me buy anything after I have bought the pickaxe.

BeitragVerfasst: So 21. Jan 2018, 15:29 

Next to Gerbrant you can buy a saddle and some other stuff. And next to this shop is a stairway you can walk down. There are some shops to buy food or seeds, or sell. You just have to look it up.
See, some shops came later in the game than the guy who sold you the pickaxe and actually no one need him xD Poor guy.

BeitragVerfasst: So 21. Jan 2018, 15:31 

Midget hat geschrieben:
Where or how: The problem is to continue the game after finishing "The Deal" quest which comes when you're going to start mining iron bars and sell them.
Describing the error: No progression after the quest is done. Cannot interract other than with the horse. "Uncle Stefan" isn't either able to talk and I cannot take care of my horse.
How to reproduce the error: This error keeps happening even after saving and restarting the game. I have tried that and start on a new game and still this happens.

They didn't need him? Hahahaha! Poor guy! Thank you for all your help! :D

BeitragVerfasst: So 21. Jan 2018, 15:32 

You`re welcome :D
Yeah, no one. Im not sure but I think the shop next to Gerbrant is cheaper than the guy :DD

Alle Zeiten sind UTC+02:00